8711 Sierra College Blvd, Suite 1
Roseville, California 95661
*At this time we remain curbside for our appointments, for our teams safety and to stay open for you. When you arrive to your appointment please call the rehab center (916)774-6630 to notify us you are here*
*Please wear a mask while interacting with our team. Thank you and we appreciate you understanding!*
*We can provide pictures of your furry friends during the session so you can see how they are doing.*
If you're visiting our rehab center for the first time, please complete the following form and email it to us so we can schedule you a consult with our center.
The Largest Pet Rehabilitation Center in Placer County!!
Sierra Ranch Pet Rehabilitation Center offers state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation for pets, in our 7000sq.ft. indoor/outdoor facility. We structure our rehabilitation sessions to achieve maximum results for each individual patient while keeping in mind their limitations. The center has a very mellow, calming atmosphere that soothes even the most nervous patient while encouraging healing.
Cathy, Dr. Venable and our rehab team will provide the highest quality medicine tailored to the specific needs of your patient.
Our Facility Offers:
- Underwater Treadmills
- Electrical Stimulation
- Dry Treadmill
- Therapeutic Class IV Laser
- FitPAWS Balance Equipment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Wheelchair Fitting
- Hero Brace Fitting
Our Team Includes:
- Cathy Piche’ is one of our Certified Rehabilitation Practitioners and is a Registered Veterinary Technician. Cathy is originally from the Fresno area. Cathy joined our team in October 2020, and brings over 30 years of veterinary experience. She graduated from Western College of Allied Health Career in Sacramento California in 1981 as a Registered Veterinary Technician. She has since worked in daytime practice, emergency medicine, and critical care hospitals. She also was an instructor at San Joaquin Valley College for Veterinary Technician Program for two years. Cathy also worked as a surgery coordinator for the Central valley since 2004 to 2014. Coordinating for two Boarded Veterinary Surgeons.In 2004, she also completed her BA in Management and OrganizaGonal Development at Fresno Pacific University.She also has completed her Certification in Canine Rehabiliation at the University of Tennessee in 2007. Currently Cathy has been the lead Canine Rehabilitation Practioner for UC Davis Veterinary Teaching Hospital since May 2014. In August 2015 she lectured for the Veterinary Technician Back to School conference. Cathy specializes in the treatment of may neurologic conditions, surgical recoveries, osteoarthritis, weight loss, general strengthening, pain relief, and so much more. Cathy is a mother of three, two of which are in college and youngest is enlisted in the Army. A few of her personal hobbies include Pilates and aerobics instructor, and endurance racing. She also enjoys coming home to her two French bulldogs, which keep her very busy.
- Dr. Christina Venable, cVMA, CCRP, CCVP
- Dr. Rebecca Williams, Medical Director
- Sarah, RVT, Practice Manager
- Andrea, CVA
Our Rehabiliation Pricing:
- A Consult is $255.00
- An individual rehab session cost is $119.00. Initial consult is required.
- A 5-rehab session package cost is $545.00 ($10 savings per session). Initial consult is required. .
- A re-evaluation is performed after 5 or 10 sessions, as deemed necessary by our CCRP. This is a 30 minute session with our Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner.
- We do offer other individual modalities, under water treadmill, and laser therapy.
- Packages are non-refundable.
If you're visiting our rehab center for the first time, please complete the following forms and email it to us so we can schedule you a consult with our center.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Please email us with additional questions regarding our services [email protected]