We provide the highest quality veterinary treatment and specialty care for your pets. You can be confident knowing your pet is in good hands because of our advanced training, expertise and cutting-edge technology.
Our veterinary clinic prides itself on delivering state-of-the-art services while providing exceptional care for all the animals we work with. You and your pet will receive the attention you deserve with our unique, collaborative care approach including many complementary options such as acupuncture laser therapy, and physical rehabilitation. We also offer supportive veterinary services on site, including our in-house pharmacy & laboratory - delivering the ultimate in care and convenience.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our veterinary services or your animal's health care needs. We love animals as much as you do and we look forward to working with you and your pets. We know a healthy pet is a happy pet!
"Dedicated to providing excellent and compassionate care."
The day has finally come! As of May 3rd we will be allowing clients back in the hospital to be a part of their pet's exam and to interact with the doctor. For those who do not feel comfortable quite yet, curbside appointments will still be offered. Although we are excited to offer in-hospital appointments for clients, we still have to be cautious.
What to expect at your appointment:
In light of the current health concerns, we are doing our part to protect you, ourselves and others. Our goal is for you to have no other patient-to-patient contact and minimal staff contact. With this in mind, we created the following client safety protocol. We kindly ask that you please adhere to the following:
1) If you have symptoms of illness such as fever/chill, cough, shortness of breath, difficult breathing, fatigue, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, running nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient please call and reschedule your appointment.
2) When you arrive at your appointment, please stay in your car. Call at (916) 774-6630 to alert us of your arrival. We will give you further instructions at that time for entering the hospital.
3) As you enter the hospital you will be required to wear a mask and hand sanitize will be provided.
4) Upon entering a staff member will escort you directly to your assigned exam room. You will bypass the front desk and lobby.
5) During your time with us, we ask that you wear your mask properly by completely covering your mouth and nose. Please keep your mask on at all times.
6) A full physical exam will be performed on your pet at which time the doctor and you will discuss any concerns/problems that are discovered.
7) When it comes time to pay your bill, you will remain in the exam room and be charged out. Any medications to go home will be dispensed and discussed.
For Pet Rehabilitation Clients, rehab therapy sessions will continue to be curbside for the time being. Please remember to ask for videos and/or pictures during the session to be shared with you!
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are doing our best to stay healthy and keep our hospital open for your pets. We can't wait to see you!
The current measures we are taking and ask of you to take include:
- Comprehensive cleaning and sanitation measures throughout the day, focusing on public areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Any employee experiencing flu-like symptoms or any respiratory symptoms are being instructed to stay home or are being sent home to self-quarantine.
- Hand sanitizer and antiseptics are being made available for our employees and our clients.
- We ask that any of our clients experiencing any flu-like symptoms: fever, respiratory illness or a cough remain home and cancel any appointments for their pets to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Keep a safe social distance (6 feet) between yourself and others when possible.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging our staff at this time
- Wear your masks while interacting with our team or while inside our hospital.
- Please utilize our online pharmacy VetSource, for any non-urgent refills and prescription food.